The combination of features and design packed into the unique case have made the RRP660 our most popular intercom. The unique case design with angled corners makes installation easier in tight fitting installs.
Features in-car voice-activation for 2-4 persons, expandable up to 8 persons. All new iPhone Quick Connect port and transformer-based platform makes the RRP660 the ultimate intercom system.
RF Shielded Extruded Housing and clear filtered audio circuiting delivers the clearest in-car communications
From start to finish the Rugged RRP660 intercom is the ultimate sandcar, prerunner, racecar, or rally intercom. We design and built all of our products to out perform our customer expectations!
- iPhone Quick Connect port (cable sold separately)
- All new transformer based platform
- 2 to 4 place with the ability to expand up to 8 places
- Aluminum extrusion housing for total circuit shielding
- Voice activated in-car communications
- Music volume automatically lowers when speaking or when receiving radio traffic with optional 2-way radio.
- Detachable rear music/cell/audio port connection
- RF Shielded Extruded Housing with adjustable depth and angle mounting
- Precision tune mic gain control
- High output amplifier for outstanding music listening
- Isolated grounds for eliminating ground loop issues
- Optional panel mount face plates available pn# FP-660
- Bluetooth Music Upgrade Available
- Includes mounting brackets and hardware
Width: 4.5" x Depth: 4.125"
This is our most popular and feature rich intercom for both enthusiasts and racers. The RRP660 can be used in any 12v vehicle including offroad trucks, Jeeps, SUV's, UTV's (i.e. Polaris RZR, Kawasaki TERYX, Can-Am Commander, Yamaha Rhino, etc.), sandrails, dune buggies, rock crawlers, Land Rovers, Hummers, Trophy Trucks, and more. It provides the most versatility and operational features in our intercom lineup.
This intercom can be equipped with an option DSP Chip (Digital Speech Processor) which dramatically eliminates background noise while re-sampling your voice, delivering clearer voice communications. Click here for DSP product details. If you wish to add a DSP Chip to your intercom, select that option below and we'll waive the $50 installation fee!